Lejin Technology is a major focus on the entertainment industry start-ups. The main research and development/operation of the project is CC, a net-earning short video (UGC) plus leisure games aggregation app]. Their main customer groups are Southeast Asia, South America, North America, and Europe. Currently, the daily users are around 3 million. CDN was originally made using a product provided by GCP. With the growth of the business, Lejin found that GCP can not provide stable CDN services as the users in some countries' download failure rate is high, and in some countries GCP CDN is
blocked. GCP's support needs for Lejin are also not responding effectively and quickly. After technical validation and business negotiations, Lejin decided to move the CDN business as a whole to AWS CloudFront.
Pain-point: At present, Lejin found that GCP can not provide a stable CDN service, users in some countries' download failure rate is high, while in some countries GCP CDN is blocked. GCP's support needs for Lejin were not responding effectively and quickly, so Lejin decided to use AWS CloudFront service.
1) Verify that AWS CDN cross-accounts can work normally.
2) Verify that the Data Replication Hub tool meets the customer scenario requirements when GCS is the source.
3) Verify the feasibility of the gsutil tool used in EC2.
4) Given that the Data Replication Hub tool has some compatibility issues in GCS, you need to write a replication script as an alternative to ensure successful testing.
The testing of the Data Replication Hub and gsutil tools is required, and the test architecture is described below:
1) Within AWS, deploy the Data Replication Hub tool through CloudFormation, and then start the task of copying GCS to S3 in the UI interface
2) Deploy the gcloud environment in AWS EC2 and use the gsutil tool to copy the GCS file to S3
Amazon CloudFront supports real-time monitoring, secure delivery of low-latency video, and supports Lejin's existing processing software. Multiple AWS services used by this solution work seamlessly together. Pull the content delivery network out of a single centralized site and distribute it closer to the audience. We helps customers seamlessly switch to AWS Cloudfront by helping them complete cache policies, the configuration of source request policies, testing of back-source policies, and cross-domain testing.
Mobirise web page maker - Try here